Перейти к публикации
gd6

Sloth Robot 3d design - Timelapse video

Рекомендованные сообщения

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sloth robot and a timelapse video

An idea for a sentinel robot that could be operating either indoor within industrial buildings i.e. warehouses and factories or in outdoor locations using trees or man-made constructions.

I was inspired to make this one after watching videos about gyro-stabilized marksman platform Talon, camera stabilizer Movi and a video of a sloth falling out of a tree.

Since I won't have much time soon to make a proper tutorial I decided to at least record a video of the design process that you can see here:

The speed of the timelapse is set to 250% of original recording speed. During the video(especially towards the end) you'll be seeing details appearing from nowhere. The way it works is that my kitbash library is broken down in-to individual pieces with each of them being assigned to a specific hot-key.

I made a little script that brings a certain piece from kitbash library or even a whole set of pieces in-to the scene and then selects it, so you can plug it in right away into the model. This saves a lot of time and allows to try different things without getting attached too much to the design.

Thanks,

-Vitaly

Источник:

http://vitalybulgarov.blogspot.com/2013/04/sloth-robot-and-timelapse-video.html

Поделиться сообщением

Виталь как всегда молодец! Жаль, что я SoftImage не знаю.

Поделиться сообщением

Я Софтимаж знаю, и поверь, не в программе дело. Исключительно в руках, опыте и неимоверной крутости. Используются либо стандартные инструменты, которые есть в любом пакете, назначенные на горячие клавиши, либо простейшие скрипты (таких и в Максе, и в Майе полно)

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Создать...

Важная информация

Чтобы сделать этот веб-сайт лучше, мы разместили cookies на вашем устройстве. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookies, в противном случае мы будем считать, что вы согласны с этим. Условия использования