Перейти к публикации
Leek

DeviantArt Gallery Ripper (dAgr)

Рекомендованные сообщения

deviantArt Gallery Ripper (dAgr) is a batch downloader that automatically grabs every single image, flash file and extractable in any deviantArt gallery. The software is not supported or endorsed in any way by any administrator or employee of deviantArt, LLC.

FAQ

Will I be banned from deviantArt if I use dAgr?

Not likely. However, dAgr could be blocked at any time. If you want to be sure your main account isn't banned, use a disposable account and a proxy.

The deviantArt page says a deviant has 145 deviations but the program can only find 139!

Sometimes deviantArt reports the wrong number of deviations in a gallery. This is because you can submit deviations exclusively to a group without having it show up in your gallery.

Why does the program not run or produce an error message when I run it?

Be sure you have installed the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above or are running Windows Vista or above. If you are sure these are installed correctly and you still get persistent crashes or error messages, please email me and remember to specify your Windows and .NET versions, and the detailed error message.

Why can I not download mature deviations?

You must use a deviantArt account that is able to view such deviations, and has "Show Deviations with Mature Content" enabled under Settings > Browsing.

http://lovecastle.org/dagr/

2012-01-29_093840.jpg.d1c47458520a236a8697444d08fa618e.jpg

2012-01-29_093801.jpg.be03a7f71f2caf92f9a86ea7f33ed9f0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Да работает, было бы неплохо раздобыть такую программку под CGHub к примеру.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Создать...

Важная информация

Чтобы сделать этот веб-сайт лучше, мы разместили cookies на вашем устройстве. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookies, в противном случае мы будем считать, что вы согласны с этим. Условия использования